Dental Hygiene in South Bend, IN
Proper dental care is important for all ages. Good dental health requires regular dental check-ups and professional cleanings, so small problems don’t become more serious and expensive to treat. Our dentists in South Bend are here to serve your dental needs. It is recommended that you receive regular professional dental check-ups and cleaning.
How to avoid dental problems? Good daily dental practice, including:
- Brush after meals with a toothbrush that has soft or medium bristles.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride.
- Use dental floss every day.
- Eat fewer sweets, especially between meals.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco products.
- Visit your dentist for regular check-ups.